Friday, 31 October 2014

Halloween Tag!!

Bonus Post!! Bonus Post!!
Hey Hey!! I have a bonus post for you all today because I thought it would be fun to get involved with the Halloween Tag! Oh yeh... Happy Halloween by the way, I hope you are having a great day and are not eating too many sweets, we don't want you to be poorly.
Sources: WeHeartIt Edited By Me!!

1. What is you favourite Halloween movie?

My favourite Halloween movie is probably E.T, mainly because it is the only film that I have ever watched that I suppose is classed as "Halloweeny". But, I also really enjoy the film because Elliot and E.T's friendship is beautiful. I even have an E.T plushy toy. Is that sad?

2. If you were in a horror movie how far would you get?

I would probably not do very well to be perfectly honest. I am the worlds biggest baby and would probably end up sacrificing myself after 10 minutes. I can't even watch horror movies without crying with fear.

3. What is your favourite memory of Halloween?

My favourite memory of Halloween is that every year we used to carve the worlds biggest pumpkins (well my dad did) from my Grandad's allotment. My dad used to carve some really amazing intricate designs which used to blow my mind. We would then go to our schools Halloween disco before trick or treating around the neighbourhood, where my neighbours always played a wacky trick on us.

4. Your best/worst Halloween Costume?

I have always dressed up as pretty much the same witch, so I guess it is my best and worst.

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?

To get into the Halloween spirit I like to decorate my room with loads of Halloween things and then also carve a pumpkin. It is so fun!

6. Favourite Halloween decoration

My favourite Halloween decoration is a wall decoration that has orange and white stripes and in the middle a big black stamp thing that says, "Happy Halloween".

7. Name one unusual thing you are afraid of

Ermm... I don't really like feet but I wouldn't necessarily say that is a fear. I have a huge fear of vomit, but I know that isn't unusual and is quite a common phobia. But I also hate people touching my oblique area... honestly I am so ticklish that if you as much as poke me there I will probably pee myself (literally) and end up running off in pure embarrassment... it's a problem.

8. Vampires or zombies?

Vampires

9. Werewolves of ghosts?

Ghosts

10. Creepy dolls or creepy clowns?

Creepy dolls

11. Do you believe in ghosts?

No!



I hope you enjoyed this little ghostly post and I should see you tomorrow.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x