Monday, 27 October 2014

It's Monday, not Moanday!

Hello Everybody,
It's time I have a rant, about the bad press that Monday has been getting, for, well... as long as I can remember. But, I do not understand why, since when have people said it's okay for Monday to be a day of being miserable? Never! We need to reinvent Monday, and turn it into a positive thing, so I am going to talk about how I am going to do my bit to make Monday's great!
Source: Weheartit & Edited: By Me!!

1. Monday is a fresh start!

We forget that Monday is the day that we can start the week fresh faced, and in some cases fresh headed. Put last weeks mistakes behind you and know that this is a new start. We learn from our mistakes, and Monday is the day we can put that into practice. Monday is not an excuse to start another bad week.

2. Plan before

Perhaps planning what you want to do on Monday is good idea. But remember, keep it positive and don't over-do it. There is only so much you can do in a day, and too much on the to-do list can make you feel unmotivated and then negative about it being a Monday, when it should be a positive thing.

3. Monday's are positive

Think about what you say, think about what you tweet. Nobody said that it is okay to decide Monday is a bad day as soon as you wake up on this particular day of the week. Wake up and think "I'm going to have a good week." It all starts with a positive mindset.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x