Saturday, 4 October 2014

Life Lately.

Hello Everybody,
I am going to give you all a little bit of a life update as I haven't given you guys an update recently, because I am super busy at the moment and I think it is about time that I told you guys everything I have been up to, particularly because it has been over a month since I stopping daily blogging. I know... like what?!
If you are aware and follow me on Twitter then you will know that I started my AS Levels quite a few weeks back, which has consequently meant that I have a LOT of work to do. This week I seem to have accumulated more coursework then I ever thought was humanely possible, as well as seemingly a lot of homework. I don't mind, as I do enjoy all of my subjects, but I am starting to struggle with blogging as often as I do, which concerns me because I'm not sure I'll actually be able to get involved with Blogmas now. However, I am going to try and settle back into a better routine this week so that that will not have to be a problem.
I have also joined in with quite a few things at school including Young Enterprise and enrolling myself onto Silver Duke of Edinburgh now I have finished my Bronze. In my first few weeks I didn't have a lunch break, but I have managed to accumulate more lunch hours as the weeks have gone on, and I have also joined in with the first house challenge, COME ON RED HOUSE!
I have also slowly become able to have more time aside for my friends, which is nice now I am settling into a routine. You would not believe how excited I am for our Halloween party, or just Halloween for that matter, and I promise I will have some blog posts going up for that.
Another thing I want to tell you about is my morning from hell... well... kind of. I woke up this morning kind of early, and enjoyed a nice bowl of raspberries for my breakfast. I then headed out to town with my brother, and whilst he went to the Doctor's to get the Flu jab, I went to the local sorting office to pick up a parcel and went into Superdrug. On the way home my brother offered me a Frappe, so obviously I said yes. But, long story short, I got hit by a bicycle and my Frappe exploded all the way down me, the cyclist didn't stop, and I had to walk all the way home in Frappe and cream covered clothes. Thank goodness, Vanish did it's job and all of the stains came out, and I understand that it was an accident, because no one would do a thing like that maliciously. On the bright side, nobody got hurt, but I thought it was the kind of story I should share, because in a few years time I can look back on this and laugh. Plus, my Dad went out and bought me another Frappe, isn't he a sweetie?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x