Thursday, 20 November 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick Super Strawberry Review

Hello Everybody,
Today I have a long awaited beauty review for you as I know that I haven't written about makeup and stuff in ageeeeeeeess. But, I thought you would forgive me if I wrote about one of my most favourite lip products, and if you know me well by now, I have a massive love for lip products but this is by far one of the best I own... so props to clinique for being flipping awesome!

Colour

The colour of Clinique's Super Strawberry Chubby Stick looks quite dark and daunting in the packaging, but to be honest it is actually fairly sheer. However, I would never put this down as a bad thing because I feel as though because it is a very light red it is still perfect for the winter months, but is also perfect for school and work where it perhaps isn't so appropriate to be rocking the vampy lips. Also, this colour is perfect if you want to get into dark lips but are perhaps feeling a little shy from it... because homegirl I know it can be a huge transition.

Formula

Ohemgeeee!! Can we just talk about how exceptional the formula of this baby is? It so ravingly smooth and silky that it could get confused with a lip balm it is so tremendous. Honestly, my lips are trying to escape from my face right now and it feels like the Clinique Chubby Stick is curing them. Chubby Stick... please tell me your secrets?

Price

Coming down to it the price of the product was never going to be cheap considering how incredible it is. It is £17 which is a bit of a stretch, but to be quite frank I would definitely pay that much for it. This one I did receive free in a magazine, but since eyeing up the other colours in the Moisturising Lip Colour Balm range I am very tempted to treat myself to another for my Birthday.

I hope you enjoyed this little review.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x