Friday, 28 November 2014

DIY Decorative Owls!!

Hello Everybody,
I have been a very BAD BLOGGER, I'm sorry for my short disappearance but basically I needed to get a new anti-virus for my laptop and I didn't want to use the internet unprotected. Plus, I blog at weekends and therefore didn't have any time to write my posts during the week once my anti-virus had been renewed, so I think that is a pretty valid reason. Not only that, but I am giving blogmas a go this year. I'm not going to 100% promise I will be amazing at it because I clearly don't have all the time in the world, but I will give it my best shot.
Today however, I am doing a DIY post on how to make some quick and easy cute decorative owls to place in your window to make it look all cute for winter.

What you will need...

Some toilet roll tubes (depending on how many you want to make)
A Black Marker Pen

Method

1. Firstly, you will want to ensure that you have a completely round and undamaged toilet roll tube. If you have issues with germs on the empty toilet roll tube you can cut a kitchen roll tube in half and use that.
2. Fold the very top of the tube inwards on the front and back so it creates to pointy ear bit for the owls.
3. Once you have done this you will have the basic shape of the owl and you can now draw on your owl design including, wings, belly, eyes, beak and other extra fancy things if you want to.

I hope you enjoyed this quick DIY!
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x