Saturday, 22 November 2014

Keep Dreaming...

If there is one thing that Walt Disney taught me it is that dreams can come true. However, I unfortunately feel as though a lot of people lack dreams. People push their dreams aside and label them as, "Ridiculous" or "Daft". But my question is, how can you know that is the case without trying? Of course our dreams are "Stupid" and "Pointless" without giving them a try, besides, the worst that can happen is that they won't work out.
Source: Weheartit (edited by me)
My dreams consist of a long list of things I want to do... a very long list. Will they be hardwork to achieve? Yes. Will they be impossible to achieve? No! My motivation and drive comes from nowhere else but my inner hope. my inner passion; my knowledge that achieving what I have always dreamt of will be the most rewarding thing the could ever happen.
It doesn't matter when or how I achieve my dreams, what matters is that I haven't dreamt of them and then pushed them aside as a lost cause. You want to be a veterinary nurse but are worried that the university course will be too difficult, so you've pushed the thought away and decided to work in a Chippy for the rest of your life. What kind of life is that? Not even trying, not even wanting to dream more is sad.
I have my dream life planned in my head, sure I may not be 100% lucky with achieving my dreams all of the time, but even the thought can make you smile... change a day in fact. Sometimes when I've had a pooey day I'll just think of all the great things that are to come and it instantly puts a smile on my face. Sometimes, all you need is a dream to make your life so much happier and more worthwhile.
Smile. Dream. Live.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x