Sunday, 2 November 2014

October Favourites

Hello Everybody,
I say this every month, but I literally cannot believe it is November already, and that we are now in the last couple of months of 2014. So far this year has gone so fast, it has a few downs... but mostly ups and I am so excited to see what November and December have to bring. I have so much planned for this blog, yet so little time, so I am still learning how I can manage it better, so for the time being bare with me if my blogging schedule is a bit all over the place. The darker nights are certainly making the blog photography a little more tricky. 
However, today I thought I would share with you my favourites for the month of October, which came as a bit of a mixed bag of a month for me. But it certainly ended on a high and for that I am very thankful and very, very happy.

Beauty

This month I have been loving something that has been raved about in beauty world no-end and that is Rimmel London Kate Moss 107 lipstick. It is the perfect dark autumnal red and it just looks so amazing when you fancy having a dark lip day. I also love the fact that it is matte, because that makes it slightly different from all of the other reds I own. However it can be a tad drying on the lips.

Fashion

I bought an oversized red shirt from Sainsbury's this month, and "oh my goodness" I absolutely love it. It is the perfect cut, perfect length and so versatile. It can be worn tucked in or out, or made to look smart or casual. And for a supermarket piece of clothing as well, it shocks my mind #mindblown.

Life

Two words... autumn and Halloween. Two of my favourite things, and that is why I love this time of year. You can go on nice walks and breathe in the nice crisp autumnal air and crunch in fields of knee deep leaves, and everything is so tranquil. And then Halloween, the best excuse to go wild with your makeup, have all-nighter parties and decorate your room so it looks haunted. I even had a lovely party with my friends on Friday night and it was just so perfect... I might even talk about that some more another time.

Food

Chedds Nibbles are my new obsession, they are cute, tiny and delicious. Plus, they taste somewhat more special then a normal block of cheddar cheese. I have been converted, and will never be reverting back to the good ol' block of cheese. CHEDDS FOR LIFE!! Also, I have been loving the frothy goodness of Aero Hot Chocolate... need I say more?

Music

Finally, music... and something that is very unlike me is that my two favourite songs this month are from two very popular boybands, The Vamps and One Direction. Normally, I like their music but never get their songs stuck in my head for days at a time... but this month they have done it. With Cecilia by The Vamps and Steal My Girl by One Direction, which are my two feel good songs of the season.

What have your favourites been this month?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x