Monday, 17 November 2014

Things I love about blogging!!

Hello Everybody,
Since my hiatus from blogging is now over and you guys probably all assumed that I was growing apart from it for whatever reason I have decided I should write about why I love blogging. This way you guys will know that blogging is still a great hobby of mine and also that if you want to start blogging then you should, because it is amazing and if you work hard at it, blogging can also be very rewarding.
Sources: WeHeartIt (edited by moi)

It's so rewarding

I was going to leave this until the last point, because it is probably the best point, but I couldn't wait for myself to talk about it, thus I thought I would jump straight into the point on blogging being so gratifying.
Blogging is something that I do as a hobby... something I do to vent, I am a chatterbox by nature and having a blog for me was just something that I could use to talk about my adventures, loves and creations. What I didn't realise when I started blogging is how much pride you can get from such small achievements. A new follow and pageview still makes me smile even today. When someone Tags me in a post I feel a little bubble of joy explode inside me. There is also this new thing *I presume it's new* on twitter, where people #ff, I think it means favourite Friday, but I don't really know. Whenever I get tagged in a #ff I fill up with delight. "Why did they choose me?" I might ask myself, but deep down I know it's because they enjoy what I do, and it is their way of thanking me, when all I really want to do is give them a big squeeze and thank them.
Source: @akwardstagram
I guess all I am trying to say is that sometimes people do not realise how much pleasure I get from the little things of blogging. I have mentioned it a billion times, but honestly, if you have low self-esteem or need a confidence boost give blogging a go. Sometimes you only need the small things to make you feel 100x better.

The excuses...

Okay... so this perhaps is a little naughty, but I do feel like blogging can make you have a good excuse to treat yourself. Whether it be makeup, clothes or even something which is my personal favourite... stationery. I guess you shouldn't have to have an excuse to treat yourself, but sometimes it feels better to have a reason to buy something. When I am buying something I am not buying it for the sake of my blog, but sometimes when I buy things I do like to think, "Oh! My readers my enjoy hearing about this!".

The community

The final point I want to make about my love for blogging is the community that you become a part of. I have made friends with so many beautiful by being part of the blogisphere. Everybody is so welcoming, and I am yet to find anyone that is particularly rude. If things happen, people always seem to be happy to help, and are always willing to give a virtual shoulder to cry on. Honestly, the people I have found through blogging are some of the most amazing human beings... they get me, and to be honest I can be pretty hard to "get" at the best of times. But we also all have a common interest, and that is why I think the blogging community is such an amazing thing.

Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x