Wednesday, 3 December 2014

24 things... I love about Christmas!!

Hello Everybody,
Today I am going to be sharing with you 24 things that I love about Christmas, because "It's the most wonderful time of the year!". Believe it or not, Christmas is my favourite thing... honestly, every year I get so excited about it in August and by January I am crying that is over. I literally refuse to take my decorations down until the 12th day of Christmas, that's how bad my Christmas obsession is. I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!
1. Ice-skating with friends and family.
2. Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park.
3. Christmas Dinner... mmmmm... turkey and cranberry sauce!!
4.Minced Pies.
5. Secret Santa... although a challenge buying a present on a small budget, it is always great fun trying to guess who's got eachother.
6. Making gingerbread houses... it is always so much fun.
7. Christmas music... Jingle Bell Rock! Oh, and Bing Crosby!
8. Being together as a family, I love seeing everybody that sometimes you only ever see at Christmas.
9. Choosing gifts for your friends and family.
10. Christmas Shopping!
11. Christmas pudding.
12. Eating leftovers on Boxing Day... it's family tradition and always great... until you are suffering with a food baby by the evening.
13. Christmas movies.
14. Christmas jumpers, because Christmas jumpers are just the best!
15. Snow... if we get it.
16. The Christmas Yankee Candles, mmm mmm, delicious!
17. Decorating the Christmas Tree.
18. Driving around the town looking at all of the Christmas Lights.
19. The Christmas markets.
20. The Christmas light switch on... always a special evening.
21. Christmas carols.
22. Tinsel!
23. Christmas DIYs, always great fun.
24. The Christmas Spirit... because nearly everybody is happy and smiley and it is just so special!

What do you love about Christmas?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x