Sunday, 28 December 2014

24 things... I want to do in 2015!

Hello Everybody,
I told you I would be posting again, didn't I? Anyway, I thought I would do a little post on some things that I would like to achieve in the next year, as it is always good to set yourself some goals, but these are slightly different from resolutions, they are just things that I would really like to do. Things that I would like to experience and achieve.
1. Do a colour run.
2. Go to a concert.
3. Save for something nice, a camera or new laptop.
4. Go to London with my friends... I need to grow up and actually brave it.
5. Try sushi... I still haven't done that yet.
6. Treat my family more.
7. Give more to charity... through fundraising and things.
8. Be more sociable.
9. Have more technology free days.
10. Be more me on my blog... I know I honestly started to enjoy it less when I was being told what to write *the blogmas project hasn't particularly suited me very well*.
11. Experiment more with my makeup and fashion.
12. Go ice-skating.
13. Go on lots of trip with my friends.
14. Passing my driving test would be quite nice.
15. Become organised like I used to be.
16. Use my time wisely... scrolling though Twitter multiple times a day really does not count.
17. Bake more, I haven't had a lot of time to do that recently.
18. See my cousins more.
19. Document more of my life, through photographs and family videos.
20. Work more on my photography.
21. Learn how to do latte art.
22. Try more new foods.
23. Keep my room tidy, and buy some more pretty things for it.
24. Put the time into seeing my best friend more.

What would you like to do this year?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x