Sunday, 14 December 2014

Christmas Inspiration... wrapping ideas!!

Hello Everybody,
Firstly I want to apologise for missing 3 days of Blogmas, however I did pre-warn you that December is a very busy month for me. Don't get me wrong... I love it, but the amount my life has changed recently meant that I really did not have the time to sit down and write a tonne of blog posts everyday last week. I thought I would do a very quick recap of my week and how much it has changed. Firstly, I turned 17, then I started work *my first proper job* and I have also started learning to drive. Yep... busy week.
Anyway, I am going to try my utmost best to blog everyday this week, starting from today... with some Christmas Inspiration., wrapping edition... because I am pretty sure we are fed up with using the usual wrapping techniques.
Sources: Pinterest

Chalkboard wrapping paper

This is such a nice idea because being able to personalise wrapping paper is so meaningful, but also if you make mistakes you can just rub it off and start again. Plus, chalkboards are a massive trend at the moment so of course people would be happy with this wrapping paper.

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...

...these are a few of my favourite things. It just looks so classic and kitsch. Plus, who doesn't love a brown paper package tied up with a string? You can even get brown wrapping paper with festive designs, for example, snowflake covered brown paper.

Tying something onto the present.

Be it some cute little buttons, a sprig of a Christmas tree, or even a candy cane. Adding something extra onto your presents can really give the gift the "wow factor" before it has even been opened. This idea incorporated with the brown paper idea will look amazing.

I hope I have given you some wrapping inspiration... what do you do to wrap up your presents?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x