Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Favourite blogs!!

Hello Everybody,
This is quite a difficult post for me because I read so many blogs and love so many of them. However, I am choosing to speak about some blogs that A. You may have not heard of and B. Have spoken to me online in the past.
I'm only going to talk about 3 of them because I feel as though I want time to talk about them rather than just write a list.

MissBeautyObsession

I discovered Beth just as I started blogging in May 2013. I loved her blog which was full of reviews, advice and even some more personal posts. She has been on and off blogging, like a lot of us teen bloggers do from time to time. But Beth has never lost sense of herself even though she has a lot of followers now and whenever she comes back it puts a smile on my face. We have tweeted each other and I have got involved in her blogging challenge, and overall she is just such a lovely person.

Coleoftheball

The brains behind this blogmas project, but also the brain behind an amazing blog. She is such a lovely person, and again blogs about everything that I love to read. Not only that, but she has gorgeous hair!! She is also great to Snapchat when you are bored... or need to vent excitement out on something.

Elizabeth's Diary

We worked on a little project some time ago together and although it was a little bit of a fail, we had a great time working together organising it. I just think we got carried away and failed to realise that it will take time to run. However, Elizabeth, although an occasional blogger, makes lovely posts. Elizabeth is also a very kind and thoughtful person and there have been plenty of times that she has messaged me checking I am okay... which is just so lovely.

I hope you check out these blogs.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x