Saturday, 6 December 2014

General Stocking-filler Gift Guide!

Hello Everybody,
Happy Saturday, I hope you have all had a wonderful week and are looking forward to spending the weekend chillaxing. It's my Birthday weekend and I am certainly super excited, I could almost pee myself with excitement... but I won't because that could be really embarrassing.
Today's theme was to do a general gift guide which I personally feel is quite difficult without having any particular theme, so I thought I would talk about Stocking Fillers... all of which I have found on Urban Outfitters and notonthehighstreet.com... they're great for gifts... okay?!

1. Audiology Portable Phone Charger, because I mean... come on? Literally everyone needs one of these in their life even if they try and deny it, £20, found here.
2. Santa Socks, because what is Christmas without a new pair of socks? £8, found here.
3. The original miracle melting snowman, it's a snowman that melts again and again and again! What is this sorcery? £10, found here.
4. Make your own snow Christmas Kit... how fun does this sound, £4, found here.
5. Personalised Star Christmas Decorations, because it is cute and everybody loves getting new Christmas Decorations, £7, found here.
6. Hot Chocolate Dippers With Marshmallows, I don't care who you are, we all love Hot Chocolate... okay... some people don't... but most people do! £12, found here.
7. Sock Monkey Craft Kit, mostly because I find sock monkey's cute, but also because it is something to do, £12, found here.
8. Finally... just for a bit of fun... A Toy Catapult with Foam Balls, because everybody loves something fun to mess around with on Christmas morning no matter what your age is, £6.95, found here.

I hope this helps any of you.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x