Today I am going to be sharing with you all ideas of what to get the men in your life for Christmas. Be it you Father's, brothers or even boyfriends, all of these ideas will hopefully give you enough inspiration if you are stuck with gift ideas... as sometimes it can be a little tricky to know what to get your loved ones as you do not want to disappoint.
1. Festive Fairisle socks, £8, here.
2. Mini Tabletop Tennis, £10, here.
3. Book in 1000 Ulimate Adventures... for the adventurous types, £15.99, here.
4. Aztec Scraf, £35, here.
5. Wooden Alarm clock, £28, here.
6. Smart Phone Projector, £15.95, here.
7. Vintage Style Satchel... because secretly all men love a good man bag!! £75, here.
8. Flat packed Bonsai Tree. Bonsai trees are very masculine trees but tend to be hard work to look after so at least a flat-packed one will be a little easier, £28.50, here.
I hope this gave you some ideas if you were getting stuck.