Sunday, 7 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist

Hello Everybody,
Today I will be sharing with you what is on my Christmas (and Birthday) list this year, as it might give you ideas if you have no idea what you want this year. And also because we're all nosey people really and love to know what people are hoping for from Santa Clause. Yes. I am super excited, and yes. I have wishes for quite a lot of things. Although, of course I am not expecting to get everything.
  • Cloud 9 Original Hair Straighteners
  • Spotify Premium
  • Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
  • Les Miserables DVD
  • The Fault in our Stars DVD
  • Stila in the Light Palette
  • First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay
  • Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in Pudge Peony
  • MAC Lipstick in Rebel
  • MAC Lipstick in Violetta
  • MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed
  • Rianna Honey Boots (loveclothing.com)
  • Yankee Candles
  • Jewellery
What are you hoping to get this Christmas?
I will speak to you tomorrow, when I will officially be 17. Yep!! That's right,,, it's my Birthday tomorrrow. Whoop Whoop!! PAAAAARRRTAAAAYY!!
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x