Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Party Food Ideas!

Hello Everybody,
Today's theme was to write a post about food and my original idea was to write about what I ate in a day, but it seems that I forgot my brain and every time I eat something I fail to a picture of it. Plus, my slightly unhealthy diet is a little bit of an embarrassment. For that reason I am writing a post about some party food ideas for any of you that may be hosting parties over the festive season.

The Obvious

I'm going to start this post with the obvious snack that you can have at a party because they tend to be the easiest and cheapest to put together. The first things are lots of crisps, nachos and dips. My favourite dips include, salsa, nacho cheese and sour cream and chive dip. You could also have sweets, cake, cocktail sausages and of course PIZZA!! Another option is always buying the sets of party food from the freezer sections of the Supermarkets. They are always yummy!!

The Not so Obvious...

Little kebabs of things... you know... pineapple, feta cheese, olives, palma ham. Just lots of yummy stuff on cocktail sticks really. You could also bake some cakes, or even make some DIY bits that you might find on Pinterest are always an idea, as we all know that a lot of people love making nice little bits around the festive season.

I hope you enjoyed these little ideas and I will see you tomorrow.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x