Tuesday, 20 January 2015

January haul!

Hey Hey Hey!!
I've done a bit of naughty shopping this month, and I thought that it was about time that I posted a bit of a haul on here, to share with you all of the amazing stuff that I have picked up recently, as I thought you would all be pretty interested considering  that I haven't done a proper shopping haul since September as I have only really bought things randomly since then.

Clothing

Primark

From Primark I picked up quite a lot whilst I was in there, but then I walked out with quite a bit less then I originally picked up. In fact I only bought I pink floral smock top, which is very, very much my style. I also bought a couple of white vest tops, because they are cheap as chips, and not really something I like spending lots of money on.

H&M

From H&M I bought only one thing, but it is the most beautiful top ever. It is a peplum black and white stripey top, which is super duper flattering, which is good for me as I have quite a boyish body shape. It also has a lower back, which makes it look slightly more elegant.

Topshop

Firstly I bought the amazingly coveted Joni jeans which I love and have been wanting for so long. I bought a black pair, because I only had blue jeans before and thought I would get more wear out of black ones. Topshop Joni Jeans, are Super High Waisted skinny jeans, but also amazingly comfy. I also picked up a white cropped t-shirt which has a denim blue trim around the neck and arms.

ASOS

From ASOS I bought firstly a long sleeve turtle neck cropped top, which is very different for me, but I absolutely love it. I also bought a baseball top which is white with black sleeves, but also has a smock bottom, which gives the edginess of the jumper a bit more girliness. I also got a white top with a sheer material bottom from the brand Vila. As well as, a baggy long sleeve t-shirt from the brand Monki.

Beauty

Boots

From boots I bought a whole host of things, I bought the Soap and Glory Brow Archery, which makes my eyebrows look fairly good actually. As well as buying the Soap and Glory Peach Party blush which is really shimmery but actually makes my face look less washed out. From Bourjois I picked up the khol & contour black eyeliner and Contour clubbing waterproof neon blue eyeliner. I also bought the Maybelline colour tattoo in On and On Bronze  and the Baby Lips Dr Rescue in the colour Berry soft

Feelunique

Finally, from Feelunique I bought that Stila in the Light palette which I am so excited to use because as you will know I have been wanting to buy it for ages.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope to be doing some reviews and outfit posts soon.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x