Thursday, 22 January 2015

MAC Violetta Review!!

Hello Everybody,
Today I thought I would do a review of a MAC lipstick that I received for my birthday as it is a bit different, and I don't think many people own it, but I think it deserves more hype. Plus it looks like a really scary colour, but is honestly not as scary as it looks in the tube, in fact I think this colour will suit so many skin types.
And that is MAC Violetta...

Colour

I thought I would write about the most important topic first and that is the colour, and yes... it is in fact PURPLE!! I am talking a proper violet purple, not any of that plum purple rubbish. Yesh... it looks pretty scary and bright. But it is one of those "You can build it up" kind of colours. So if the colour scares you, dabbing on a tiny bit for daily wear looks just as good, as layering a couple layers of lipstick on to get a more opaque purple.

Formula

The formula is Amplified Pro, which I was a bit worried about because I am only used to MAC cremesheen formulas. But, amplified pro is still creamy and lasts a long time. I would say the only difference is that it makes the lipstick look slightly more metallic.

Overall I really like this lipstick, normally I would discuss it's price and packaging, but as I have already reviewed MAC lipsticks on my blog before there isn't really a need for me to go over the same stuff again. All I would say, is that this lipstick is quite an aging colour, so if you are worried about looking older then you already are, don't buy this lipstick.

Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x