Sunday, 8 February 2015

Blue Sky- A makeup Tutorial!!

Emily's doing a makeup tutorial! Saaayyy waaaaaatttt?!
Yep, today I thought, what the heck! I will do my makeup all pretty, ready for a hockey game, there is absolutely no logic in that, but this is me... so I'm allowed okay?! Good! I have just realised that I missed a couple of products out of my photo and you can't see the eye makeup that greatly, but, pfft, never mind, it is just a picture and I need to write this post before I go and whoop some ass in my hockey game.

Face

For my face I used my holy grail foundation which is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain. I am literally so white that this is the only foundation that I can wear in the winter and not look like an oompa-loompa. It is also really glowing and brightening so it makes me look much more awake then I probably am. For my concealer I used the ever so raved about Collection Lasting Perfecting concealer. I put this on any blemishes, because yes, I do get them like any other girl on the world *cheers mother nature* and under my eyes.
To make my cheeks more defined I use the Soap and Glory Peach Party blush, which is such a lovely glowy colour, and the Bourjois Bronzer under my cheekbones to contour a little. I tend to buff this out with my real techniques buffing brush, as apposed to my Zoeva brushes which I use for everything else. I then use the Maybelline Fit Me powder to set my look.

Eyes

For my eyes I wanted to go for a blue look so I pulled out my Stila In the Light Palette (my new little baby) and firstly used kitten on my browbone to highlight. I then used bubbly on my main lid and the beautiful blue eyeshadow called night sky in my crease. For my waterline I used the Bourjois Neon Blue Contour Clubbing Waterproof eye crayon and for my winged liner on my top eyelid I used the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner in Navy. Then for my brows I used my lifesaver Soap and Glory Brow Archery.

Lips

Finally on my lips I used my old favourite nude, which I have rediscovered after having a bit of a Creme Cup obsession and that is the Maybelline Colorsensation Lipstick in Sweet Pink.

I hope you enjoyed this little post today...
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x
PS: I wrote this yesterday!!