Sunday, 1 February 2015

Sunday Musings

Hello Everybody,
Today I thought it would be appropriate for me to just chat, chat about life, the weather, just things really. I personally feel like my blog has been going on and off for a while now, and it annoys me because for years I was so good at being disciplined with my blog and it's content. It isn't a lack of ideas that I have, but I'll get onto that in a moment. I just thought that it would be a good idea for me to explain things and update you on where I am at right now.
 January was a pretty busy month for me, as always, and I haven't had a lot of time anyway to sit down and actually write a post for all of you. With lots of school commitments, as well as work commitments it is pretty hard to find the time where I can sit down and have a proper chat. This makes me feel quite sad, but it also means that when I am writing a blog post it actually feels quite nice.
However, I feel like I need your help, even though I have plenty of ideas I feel like they are becoming more and more samey, and this must be showing as I haven't gained any readers lately and in fact I have been losing followers which actually makes me feel really sad as I do try my best with this blog. Obviously, I know that blogging isn't all about that followers and things, but it just feels like I need to do something to make this blog better.
As well as that, I am reaching the rather large milestone of 20,000 pageviews, therefore I really feel like I need to up my blogging game. This doesn't necessarily mean that I will stick to a schedule because at the moment with my exams and everything it isn't really possible, however I need better content, and possibly a better design.
What kind of blog posts do you like reading? What new things do you want to see on my blog? Have you got any design ideas to make my blog a little bit better?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x