Monday, 27 April 2015

Random facts about me!

It feels like an eternity has passed since I last spoke to you all. It also feels like an eternity ago since I told you some facts about me. However, this afternoon, I sat here and started thinking about how well people really know me. To be honest, I'm not even sure people that close to me know me that well. I'm a bit of a closed book you see, almost a bit of a conundrum for others. I puzzle people, confuse them.
I like a lot of things, I have a lot of hobbies, I do a lot of stuff - as you may call it. I actually think I am quite an interesting person, but I also have this weird fear of boring people, of being that monotonous person who shares a lot about their own life, but has a lack of interest and enthusiasm for another individual. But, this is my space on the internet, albeit small, I feel like every person who reads this minuscule part of the internet must have some interest in who I am... nonetheless, is probably thinking, "Shut up with this tedious ramble and get on with telling me stuff about you!"

1. I have this bizarre fear of biting into peppercorns. I actually like peppercorns, but the taste that comes out of them if you bite into them is revolting.
2. I spend about an hour a day window shopping online, and creating outfits in my mind, even if I have no intention on buying them.
3. I am a girl of routine by nature, if things seem out of place, I don't like it.
4. I love thinking of gift ideas for people, even though I find I put a lot of pressure on myself to get the gift right.
5. I have a really weak bladder and I will not survive a laughing fit without having to run to the toilet.
6. I do AS Applied Buisness, Finance, Economics and Food Technology.
7. I have a twin brother, and I can assure you telepathy most definitely doesn't exist.
8. I tried sushi for the first time ever this month, and if was out of this world!
9. I think I'm a bit superstitious... I always make a wish at 11:11, I will never walk over three drains in a row, and I get really excited when there is an eyelash on my cheek and I can make a wish!
10. I am a little bit of an adventurous person, yet I am also a massive whimp, so even if I seem to be doing something a little bit crazy, I am most likely to be pooing myself.
11. I am going skiing for the first time in February.
12. I want to study Business Management at University.
13. I have really epic dreams. Once I had a dream about being a stunt pilot and another time I had a dream about being a penguin trainer.
14. I have a love/hate relationship with the vending machine in the sixth form common room.
15. I like going on random outings, that have no meaning or occasion. For example, I went to Pizza Express the other night with a couple of my friends and we just had a lovely chilled time.
16. I do a rather nifty David Attonborough impression, however it only gets performed on special occasions.

I think that is enough facts for now, otherwise this post may become a bit overwhelming for both you and I *we don't wanna be like them*. Also, 16 is a factor of four, and I'm sure you all know by now that I like factors of four.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x