Friday, 17 July 2015

Summer Holidays!

Hello Everybody!
Finally, after a very long and challenging school year it is the summer holidays. I don't like making promises, as I seem to be terrible at keeping them. But, I sincerely hope that I can get this blog up and running again over the summer.
This year has been a very busy and slightly overwhelming one, and I think by the end of 2014 I stretched myself a little too far with this blog, which, if I'm honest, made me fall out of love with it. But, with a fresh, clean design, and a slightly more relaxed mind I am hoping that my blog can go back to how it was this time last year. I also hope that you can all forgive me for my shambles of a 2015.
I don't really have many plans for this summer, but I think that my content will be much more lifestyle based than it used to be. I may also throw in a few outfit posts here and there as I have really got into fashion recently, however beauty is something that I have a lot less interest in then I did before. Probably because makeup tends to make my face feel gross in the summer.
I should probably talk about my school year, I think most would say they hated their time in year 12, but if I said that I would be lying. Sure, it has been tiring, hard and sometimes a little lonely because there is little time to socialize, but some of the things I have done have been the best moments of my life.
In September I was voted Managing Director for a Young Enterprise company, this week we disbanded. I was sad to say goodbye to a group of people who are self-motivated and incredible. Don't get me wrong some of the group were very challenging to work with, but we were not only a company but a team, and had a very successful and brilliant year.
In January I was elected Head Student, this experience again has bought me many amazing opportunities, and working with the other head student team has been the best, and I look forward to working with them again next year.
The work of course has also been difficult, but with a lot of perseverance I have made it through the year. I hope that I have put enough work in to achieve good grades, because I know A2 will also be tough, but to get into a good uni will be incredible and totally worth the hard work that has been and will be put in.
Speak soon!
EmilyBelleBlogs x