Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Hello Everybody,
Firstly, I would like to apologise for having no post on Sunday even though I am trying to stick to a schedule. I was tired and in a bit of a pooey mood and didn't want to put that vibe onto my blog. Secondly, sorry my post isn't up at 5pm, I've decided to post at 6pm now, because even numbers are nicer (and it gives me a little longer to write).
Anyway, today I thought I would do a quick review of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, because I featured it in my July favourites, thus thought it would only be fair for me to feature it in it's own review post too.

Firstly, I apologise for the rubbish eye photos, I'm not very good at taking them, but if you have any tips please share.
I love the Urban Decay mascara, it leaves my eyes looking naturally bigger, and you can definitely tell that you are using a quality mascara whilst using it. It lengthens, and curls my lashes all at the same time and certainly makes me look more awake once applied.
The packaging is gorgeous, and not to mention... HUGE! When I opened the box for the first time and pulled the mascara out I was wowed by the size of the mascara. At first I was unsure as to whether that was because I was used to using sample sizes of mascaras recently, but when compared to a few of my drugstore mascaras I knew why I was impressed by the sheer size of the tube. Not only that, but the sleek metallic packaging looks very slick and elegant, as well as the lilac wording on the bottle.
To be honest, before I probably wouldn't have bought this mascara (I got it when subscribing to be an Elle Insider), mostly because I hadn't heard it hyped at all. But now I know that it is such a beautiful mascara I probably would repurchase it at it's full price of £17.50. Even better news, is that feelunique have a sale on and are selling the product at £15.75 although I'm not sure how long the sale is on for so I would get there quickly if I were you.
Although this product isn't waterproof (the theory has been tested and I looked like a panda once getting out of the shower). The lasting power on this mascara is brilliant. It isn't clumpy, and doesn't clump up as the day goes on, as I would hope with a high end mascara.
Highly recommended.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x