My favourite series on this blog has to be my "24 things..." series, most probably because I like lists. Therefore, this year I have decided to write a post on 24 things to do in 2016. These ideas are mostly things that I want to do, and if you want to see the list I made last year, then that post is here. I'll be honest I achieved very little on that list last year, apart from eating sushi, going ice-skating, going to a concert and passing my driving test, so I know I will be working on that also. But this year I thought I would extend on that list, but also include things that you guys could do also, but maybe not have thought of doing.
- Make a terrarium, they have become a big thing recently and I think I need to get my creative flair out of hiding.
- Go to Yo Sushi... I tried sushi last year and really liked it so now I think it is time for me to lose my Yo Sushi virginity. I've always been afraid to go because I am too scared that I'll have a Miranda moment and get a scarf or something caught in the conveyor belt (comment down below if you get my reference).
- Make balloon splatter art. Something about filling balloons up with paint and pinning them to a canvas and popping them pins makes me very happy.
- Go to a big farmers market. A few years ago I went to big farmers market with my mum and bought the most delicious cherries for super cheap, and I really want to do that again.
- Do an obstacle course colour run... okay... so I didn't do a colour run last year so I thought I would up my game and do an obstacle course one this year.
- Go strawberry picking, there is a place near where I live where you can go strawberry picking and now I can drive I really want to drive down there and go strawberry picking (I've said strawberry picking too many times), it'll really bring back some childhood memories.
- Go on a hike with my friends. The town where I live is surrounded by beautiful countryside and last year a new walking route was put in, and it goes through all of the local villages. This summer I would love to pack a picnic with some of my friends and walk it.
- Go to a horror maze thing at Halloween. Near where I live there is now a Tulley's Horror Farm, although next year I most likely would have moved out, I would love to go to it with my friends, as I think it'll be really funny.
- See Finding Dory... enough said.
- Go on a roadtrip, with a few friends that can drive now I would really love to go on a roadtrip this year, I think it'll be really fun.
- Go to a new city, I'm going to Leeds on Wednesday so I guess that will already count, but I don't seem to go very far in the country at the moment.
- Go to Madame Tussaud, I've never been before and I think it'll be such a laugh.
- Walk over the O2, how freaking cool does that sound?
- Go banana boating, again, one word... fun!
- Go pottery painting, there is something about painting on plates and bowls and ornaments that makes me want to smile. I could do this before I go to uni so I have some more personal crockery to take with me.
- Start vlogging, to be honest, I really don't think I'll be very good at this, but maybe in the summer I can give it a shot.
- Write more on my blog, I am actually really happy with the fact that I have managed to post once a week on this blog in 2016, and I really feel as though I am getting back into the swing of things.
- Eat more cake... because why the hell not?!
- Have more girly nights with my friends, whether that is going out for meals, going to the cinema, or even just ordering takeaways round to our houses.
- Go to a club, I'm 18 and yet to have been to a club, the prospect scares me a little, because it's sweaty and gross, however I need preparation for freshers week!
- Make Tiger Loaf... everybody loves it.
- Get a boyfriend... I joke (it would be nice though aha!!)
- Go to an outdoor swimming pool, in England. There is one not too far from where I live, but my friends and I have been too chicken to take the plunge into the depths of it's icy cold water in recent years.
- Buy a pretty bra for myself, I am not blessed with big boobs, but I don't think that should stop me from buying some prettier underwear.