I have been writing my 24 things posts for a fair while now and it has recently dawned on me that I am yet to have actually written a list of things that make me happy, and I thought that this would be a great thing for me to share. Particularly as I'm sure many of you will also relate to this somehow, and maybe this will help put a smile on your face too.
I should also quickly say Happy Easter to any of you whom may celebrate it, I know I do, and I am looking forward to spending the next couple of days with my family which I am very excited about.
Anyway, before I start rambling on about board games and Doritos which seem to be at the forefront of my mind today I will start my list of 24 things that make me happy...
- Apple Turnovers... need I say more.
- Cute little lanes with bunting strung between the small boutiques.
- Fairy Lights.
- Any cakes and pastries to be honest.
- Warm and snuggly slippers.
- Macaroni cheese.
- Holding printed photos of me and my friends.
- Surprising people.
- Latte art.
- Visiting new places.
- The countryside.
- The smell of freshly cut grass... even though it does make me sneeze.
- Hot water bottles.
- Remembering to take my Bag For Life shopping with me... don't laugh, we've all been there!
- Fresh sheets.
- Light Evenings.
- Children laughing.
- Trying a new food and liking it.
- Painted nails.
- Taking my bra off.
- A shower after a good workout.
- Ticking a task off of a to-do list.
What makes you happy?