Sunday, 27 March 2016

24 things... That make me happy!

Hello Everybody,
I have been writing my 24 things posts for a fair while now and it has recently dawned on me that I am yet to have actually written a list of things that make me happy, and I thought that this would be a great thing for me to share. Particularly as I'm sure many of you will also relate to this somehow, and maybe this will help put a smile on your face too.
I should also quickly say Happy Easter to any of you whom may celebrate it, I know I do, and I am looking forward to spending the next couple of days with my family which I am very excited about.
Anyway, before I start rambling on about board games and Doritos which seem to be at the forefront of my mind today I will start my list of 24 things that make me happy...
Source: Weheartit


  1. Apple Turnovers... need I say more.
  2. Cute little lanes with bunting strung between the small boutiques.
  3. Fairy Lights.
  4. Any cakes and pastries to be honest.
  5. Warm and snuggly slippers.
  6. Macaroni cheese.
  7. Holding printed photos of me and my friends.
  8. Surprising people.
  9. Latte art.
  10. Visiting new places.
  11. The countryside.
  12. The smell of freshly cut grass... even though it does make me sneeze.
  13. Smiles.
  14. Hot water bottles.
  15. Remembering to take my Bag For Life shopping with me... don't laugh, we've all been there!
  16. Fresh sheets.
  17. Light Evenings.
  18. Children laughing.
  19. Chocolate.
  20. Trying a new food and liking it.
  21. Painted nails.
  22. Taking my bra off.
  23. A shower after a good workout.
  24. Ticking a task off of a to-do list.
What makes you happy?
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x