Saturday, 26 March 2016

Night Out! Outfit and Makeup!

Hello Everybody,
This post comes to you 6 days late... oopsie. But never the less, I have finally managed to get this post written for you, and don't worry there should still be another post going up... hopefully in the next couple of days. I do have an excuse though... A Levels.
For some reason more recently my social life has actually began to increase, and I seem to no longer be that kid that no longer gets no invites to parties. This has come with its drawbacks however, meaning I have spent a lot more money on outfits for nights out recently and I've had to start encouraging myself to outfit repeat, which I by the way, HATE!
I do want to firstly apologise for the lack of fancy background or good lighting in the outfit photo, but lets face it, I'm just a normal 18 year old girl who can't afford to buy a fancy camera or lighting, and doesn't live in a particularly pretty place with any cute houses or artistic landscapes that would create the most beautiful backdrop (which is most likely the reason my outfit posts are few and far between). I have however, tried my best with what I have and I hope that is enough.

Outfit

Dress: Boohoo, £18
Shoes: New Look (Similar), £17.99

Makeup

Brows: Urban Decay Naked Basics (Faint), £23
Eyeshadow: Stila In The Light Palette, £25 (Lid: Bubbly, Outer Corner and Crease: Gilded Gold, Inner Corner and Brow Bone: Kitten)
Eyeliner (I only did my tight line): Stila Waterproof Smudge Stick (Damsel) (This comes with the Stila palette!!)
Highlight: MAC Mineralise Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle), £24
Blush: Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream Blush (03, Rose Tender), £7.99
Bronzer: Bourjois Delice De Poudre (Peaux Claires/Medianes 51), £7.99
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection (Fair Shade 1), £3.99
Mascara: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, £17.50

For my hair I just curled it and swooped it to one side, putting a dutch braid down one side behind my ear. I then accessorized with some simple silver stud earrings and my pandora bracelet.
If you have any questions don't be afraid to comment below or email me at emilybelleblogs@gmail.com.
Toodles,
EmilyBelleBlogs x