Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Reverse bucket list!!

Hi Everybody,

I saw this post quite some time ago on someone else's blog (I can't actually remember whose it is anymore) and I was inspired to create one myself. Quite simply a reverse bucket list is a list of all of the things you have done that would usually be on a bucket list. I'll be honest and say that this list may not actually be too long, as I am unsure at the time of writing this, what sort of things I should include. But I will give it a go, and then hopefully at some point in the future I will be able to extend this list further with even more things that I have achieved and done in my lifetime.

  1. Zip-line across a river.
  2. Abseil from a bridge.
  3. Go white water rafting.
  4. Become a head student at a school.
  5. Take part in a school show.
  6. Visit London.
  7. Visit Paris.
  8. Go to Euro Disney.
  9. Go to Disneyworld Florida.
  10. Go to Universal Studios.
  11. Go to an M&M World.
  12. Donate Blood.
  13. Dance in the rain.
  14. Go skiing.
  15. Learn sign language (I'm by no means fluent but I know a fair bit).
  16. Go camping.
  17. Go kayaking.
  18. Swim in the sea.
  19. Learn how to use chopsticks.
  20. Let go of a Chinese lantern.
  21. Go to a concert.
  22. Learn to drive.
  23. Run through a fountain.
  24. Build a gingerbread house.
There are still a lot of things I want to do with my life and a lot of places I want to see, but I am very blessed to live the life I am already living and cannot wait to see what the future holds for me.
Emily x