Friday, 8 July 2016

Summer playlist

Hello Everybody,

You will not believe how excited I am for today's blog post because for the first time every I've actually tried my hand at a little bit of coding, and officially feel like a genius. For so long I have wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone when it comes to technology. Considering how much easier this was than I initially anticipated, I feel like I might be getting closer to actually making my blog design a bit better *does a lap of the room high fiving everyone*.

Anyway, today I wanted to share with you some of my favourite songs for this summer, and thus  I have created a playlist on Spotify to share with you, with a mixture of current songs and songs that are major summer throwbacks. Feel free to follow the playlist, and enjoy it!




I would also love to know what your favourite song is at the moment. I have mentioned previously that I love Tears by Clean Bandit. But my all time favourite song has to be All Star by Smash Mouth. Which is a soundtrack in one of the Shrek movies, which are the best-soundtracked movies of all time, am I right or am I right?

I will leave you to love and enjoy my playlist, and if you want to see more of these in the future then please do let me know!

See you tomorrow,
Emily x