Thursday, 7 July 2016

The final goodbye

On the evening of Thursday 30th June, it was the moment that many of people in my year group had been looking forward to. A time where we would be able to finally put our hair down after years of hard work finally being complete. Our A Levels were over, as were our school days.

I knew it would be an emotional evening as did I also know it would be an evening in which I would forever remember. It would be an evening where in some cases I would be saying goodbye to many people who have shaped my life for the very last time. People who I have been in education with since preschool, and also a moment for me to finally say goodbye to some teachers who have taught me who I am and who I want to be.

It is hard to put into words the bittersweet feelings that were felt on this special evening, so I thought it would be much easier for me to share my evening through photos. Photos that speak words that I cannot, and portray how special many of the people who were in my year group were to me. I hope this isn't the final goodbye to many of those people who have become more than just a friendly face in the corridor, and I hope this is just the start of the epic journey in which we call life.











Here's to a prosperous future to anyone that is moving onto something new in life, and remember that every moment you share with your friends and family, is another memory made. Be grateful for what you have done and for what you have achieved, and be excited for what is to come.

Thank you to everyone that has helped to make this chapter of my life fantastic in so many special ways.
Emily x