Thursday, 4 August 2016

Summer holiday #ootd

Hello Everybody,

This was supposed to be posted yesterday but life happened and the post never went up. I'm sorry about that. Anyway, this is going to be a real quick post really, but basically it's an outfit post and I considered making it a shop my outfit, until I realised that you can't actually buy any of the items I wore as some of what I was wearing were sale items and then the others were items that I found in the depths of my wardrobe... oops!


The top that I am wearing is from New Look and it's a vest top with really cute tassels at the bottom which was kind of the selling point for me. However, this top also has a little bit of a curse, I don't know whether it is just my clumsiness put every time I wear this top I spill something down myself. Literally just after this picture was taken I spilt iced coffee down myself. Oops!

The denim button-up A-Line skirt was also such a bargain. I got it from Miss Selfridge in the sale for £15 which I was so excited about because I wanted a skirt like this for so long but just could not justify spending the money. I've basically lived in this skirt for the whole of the summer so if you can find anything similar I would definitely recommend you go and get one.

My sandals are vintage in my opinion. From my belief, I bought them from New Look quite a few years ago. But gladiator style brown sandals are so versatile and definitely easy to style with most summer outfits. With a nice manicure, I love wearing these sandals, and when in a hot country it definitely reduces the likelihood of getting cheesy feet from having your feet in sweaty socks and trainers all day.

Emily x